Terms & Conditions
Check-in time is 4pm or later; check-out is prior to 11am. You may utilize the waterpark on day of arrival (when waterpark is open) as early as 1pm, even if your room may not be ready – lockers and changing rooms are available. Luggage may be stored with the Front Desk. Extended departure times after 11am may be available based on occupancy at a charge of $75 per hour thereafter. We do not guarantee early check-in, and will not offer or confirm early check-in via phone should you call the resort to inquire. Early check-in may only potentially occur based on occupancy and availability at time of check-in. Tundra Lodge does not have adjoining rooms on the property and does not guarantee room location or proximity requests to other guests. We will do our best to accommodate requests, but cannot guarantee they will be honored.
Tundra Lodge does not permit pets outside of any legally recognized, certified and approved service animal. All service animals must follow state and local health codes.
Deposit policy changes by season and special events. Please see our website for booking details based on date of stay. Some dates may require pre-payment of a deposit, or payment in full in advance of arrival.
A $25 processing fee for cancellations will apply to all Friday, Saturday and high demand periods such as Spring & Winter Breaks. Cancellation Policy is prior to 48 hour notice – anything within less than 48 hours will result in the cost of one full night’s stay plus applicable taxes. For Home Packer Games or Special Events, reservations may be non-cancellable, nonrefundable and a deposit for the full amount may be taken at the time of booking.
● Rates are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates may increase during premium periods.
● Guests must be at least 21 years old to rent a room.
● Group rates are available for 10 or more rooms – contact a member of our sales team
● For your safety and that of your family we encourage full cooperation in following our waterpark safety rules to continue providing high safety standards.
**Tundra Lodge is not responsible for any pricing or typographical errors and we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published in our websites.
Notice of Waterpark Safety Rules
The Tundra Lodge Resort and Waterpark take every precaution to ensure the safety of you, our guests, your family’s, and others under your guardianship. If there is anything we can do to be of further service to you during your stay, please contact the front desk.
● Please be aware of the minimum height requirements on the waterslides.
● The Alaskan Pipeline and Polar Plunge require all riders to be 48” tall to ride.
● To abide by Tundra Lodge Resort policy, anyone under 48” tall must be accompanied by an adult of 18 years of age or older.
● Double riding is permitted only on double inner tubes.
● Pregnant women, guests with heart conditions, guests with neck or back problems and guests under the influence of alcohol are not permitted to ride the slides.
● The Tundra Lodge Resort would like to discourage anyone from running. The floor surface is wet and can be a slip hazard.
● Please remember, food and beverage carry-ins are prohibited in our facility.
● Eating or drinking in or around the pools is prohibited.
● Children under the age of 6 are not permitted in our hot tubs, Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
● Infants and toddlers not potty trained must wear swim diapers when they are in the water or on the attractions. “Little Swimmers” disposable swim diapers are available in the Gift Shop located in the main lobby next to the Front Desk.
● Please observe Waterpark rules signs marked with the times that “Lifeguards are not on duty” and signs leading to the outdoor area where “No lifeguards are on duty.”
● Guests must abide by all posted Waterpark rules.
● A lifeguard’s primary responsibility is the safety of guests in the water/area they are guarding. Please be aware that they must continue to scan their assigned zone while communicating with you. If you have any questions while using our recreational facilities, please see a non-guarding staff member or the facility manager.
● Please keep any valuables such as jewelry, cell phones, and wallets in your room.
● Daily locker rentals are available just outside of the waterpark entrance – should you have questions on the use or system of lockers, please see a lifeguard for assistance.
● We encourage the use of U.S. Coast Guard approved floatation devices only. For your convenience the Tundra Lodge Resort provides lifejackets in the Waterpark.
Tundra Lodge Resort, Waterpark and Conference Center does not assume any loss, injury or damage sustained by guest or their property from use of the resort facilities including, but not limited to the waterpark and fitness facilities, which are used entirely at guests own risk.
Lockers in the waterpark, are available on a first-come first-serve basis for storage of your valuables and do not extend the liability of the hotel. Lockers are available outside the front Waterpark doors. A kiosk will prompt a credit card payment for a day passcode for locker usage. Should you have questions on the use or system of lockers, please see a lifeguard for assitance.
Proper swim attire is required at Tundra Lodge Resort Waterpark and Conference Center for health and safety reasons. Swimwear worn at the waterpark must be made of nylon swim material. Not permitted at any time are any clothing with offensive language as well as any depictions of sexual acts or nudity graphics depicting messages of violence. If management deems clothing inappropriate, and guest rejects any reasonable action, they will be denied admission to the Waterpark.
Any inappropriate behavior deemed by management will result in but not limited to the guest being ejected from the park or resort without refund.
Guests using profanity or abusive language, symbols or gestures may be ejected from the park or resort without refund.
Communicating with Tundra Lodge Resort
Any material sent to Tundra Lodge resort including ideas, comments, suggestions or questions, you therefore grant Tundra Lodge Resort an unrestricted, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute such material in any manner, including in connections with Tundra Lodge Resort business. You agree that you shall remain solely liable for the contents of any submissions to the Site made by you or others using your account