Wisconsin Meetings & Conference Center
World-Class Conference Facilities in Green Bay
Located in the heart of the Stadium District only four blocks from legendary Lambeau Field, the Tundra Lodge Resort and Conference Center is an impressive destination for any meeting or event in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Treat your clients and colleagues to world-class conference center facilities and services at a relaxing, intimate destination featuring the charm of a Wisconsin Northwoods lodge. With 18,000 square feet of space encompassing a three-way divisible ballroom, 15 meeting and conference rooms, and a full-service restaurant and sports bar, the Tundra Lodge specializes in signature gatherings.
Trust the professional planning team at our Wisconsin conference center to capture your vision perfectly. From room design and audiovisual equipment to enticing catering menus priced to meet your budget, we’ll tailor our spaces and services to fit your program. The Grand Ballroom with breath taking chandeliers is adjacent to an elegant granite lobby perfect for receptions and registration.
In addition to our Grand Ballroom, our Conference space consists of break out rooms, executive boardrooms with state of the art audiovisual equipment, along with a casual work environment. Our Resort & Conference center boasts ample complimentary parking and high-speed fiber optic wireless Internet.
- 18,000 square feet of event space
- Event planner onsite
- Customized catering menus
- In-house audiovisual equipment and third-party A/V vendor available
- Planning for off-site group outings, recreational activities or teambuilding
- Group rates for meeting guests staying at the hotel
- Complimentary high-speed Internet up to 50 mb
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Meeting rooms are free of pillars and columns with ceiling heights up to 12'-14'
- Meeting space is connected to and managed by the tundra lodge
- Pre-function areas
- Largest meeting room to accommodate 600 people
- In house audio visual company
- 16 break-out rooms to accommodate 15-200 people
- Expo services available
- Easy loading/unloading capabilities
- Within walking distance to Lambeau Field and the Stadium District
Joe Van Beek - Senior Sales Manager
My name is Joe Van Beek. I have been with Tundra Lodge since its opening in 2003. My academic background and experience includes human services, consultation/training and retail. I am responsible for all group sales efforts in the SMERF segments (sports, educational, religious, military, fraternal), Government and Tour/Travel.
I work diligently to provide excellence on all professional levels to my clients. This includes impeccable customer service and forming a long term relationship with each client and group.
Jamie Calaway - Director of Catering
My name is Jamie Calaway (formerly Sturke) and I have been in the Catering Department here at the Tundra Lodge for over 10 years. My academic background was in Hotel, Restaurant & Tourism Management from the University of Wisconsin-Stout and I have been a life-long resident of the Green Bay area.
I take pride in working with my clients to make their experience here at the lodge stress-free and having their event run smoothly from start to finish. I enjoy working with all different types of corporate, association, government, educational, religious and athletic groups which makes everyday a new experience.