Congratulations on your engagement!
Tundra Lodge offers 2 spacious Ballrooms with comfortable seating up to 350 guests in the Grand Ballroom and up to 225 guests in the Conference Ballroom. Both Ballrooms display the gorgeous chandeliers which offer the elegance you were looking for at your wedding.
Book your Wedding with the Tundra Lodge and You will recieve the following Complimentary Amenities:
- King Whirlpool Suite for the Bride & Groom the night of the Reception
- Special discounted Sleeping Room rates for your Guests
- Round Tables with Linen Tablecloths and Colored Linen Napkins
- Head Table with Linen Tablecloths, Skirting & Icicle Lights on Risers
- Champange Toast at the Head Table
- Cake Cutting and Serving of your Wedding Cake
- Hardwood Dance Floor
- Screen and Projector for your Slide Show
- Gift Opening Room for the next Day
Tundra Lodge is the perfect place for all styles of weddings. We offer personalized service to make your day extra special. So, relax and be a Guest at your own Reception!
If you have any questions or would like a personal tour of the property, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to making your Special Day a Memorable One!
- Be sure to ask me about our Friday and Sunday Specials
Catering Sales Manager
I am a professional in the hospitality industry for over 30 years with Weddings and Social events being my specialty. I work exclusively with the bride and groom to plan out every detail of their big day. My goal is to make the whole wedding planning process stress-free and to keep them within their budget.
I also work with other social events, such as; Quinceaneras, Bridal and Baby Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Anniversary Parties, Fund Raisers and Commitment Ceremonies. So, if you are planning a special occasion, please give me a call.
Please contact Joe Van Beek if you are having your wedding offsite but are interested in setting up room blocks at our property:
Joe Van Beek-Sales Manager