The Best in Wisconsin Waterparks
Turn Up the Fun on Your Vacation
The Tundra Lodge waterpark — the largest of its kind in Green Bay — is a mind-blowing 30,0000-square-foot aquatic playground. Climb three-stories to the top of Moosejaw Mountain, rocket down the Alaskan Pipeline or swoosh along 500 feet of whirling, swirling rapids on the Polar Plunge water slides. Or you can chill out on Elk Island River — Green Bay’s only lazy river. During the warmer months, you can splash in the sun in the outdoor splash pad and Jacuzzi (which stays open as long as the "feels like temperature" is at least 10 degrees above zero). Even the smallest of swimmers will have fun splashing through Tenderfoot Falls. Once you need a break from the water, slide over to the Gold Rush Arcade, where you’ll find more than 70 arcade games.
Grab your suit and dive in for an aqua adventure unlike any other in Green Bay!
***Starting on October 3rd, Our Water park will be closed for Maintenance. The Tundra Lodge is sorry for the inconvenience that you might occur during this time.***
September 2016 WATER PARK HOURS
October 2016 WATER PARK HOURS
NOVEMBER 2016 WATER PARK HOURS
Day Pass Information
***Please Call The Hotel To Verify Day Pass Availability And Hours. (920) 405-8700***
FULL DAY PASSES:
$21.95/Person Plus Tax*
Sundays: 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Mondays: half day pass
Wednesdays: half day pass
Thursdays: half day pass
Fridays And Saturdays: 9:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m.
$12.95/Person Plus Tax* (Not Available Saturdays--WE ONLY SELL FULL DAY PASSES ON SATURDAYS)
Sundays: 3:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
Mondays: 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
Wednesdays: 4:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 4:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
Fridays: 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Polar Bear Pub concessions available in the waterpark.
*Pricing and Availability of Water Park Day Passes are subject to change at any time. We also do not guarantee that we will sell day passes to the general public due to Water Park capacity, we encourage calling the day of to inquire about availability and pricing.*
Gold Rush Arcade
Great fun for the whole family! With over 70 exciting games to choose from - there's a little something for everyone to enjoy! Try your hand at Skeeball for a little old-fashioned fun or get moving with Virtual Jumpin Jackpot the "jump rope game"! Try your luck with Deal or No Deal or buckle up for virtual NASCAR Racing! Take on Dad with an exhilarating game of air hockey. Cash in your tickets for great prize redemptions. Everyone's a winner at the Gold Rush Arcade!
Special - $20 buys 100 Tokens!! That's $5.00 of FREE PLAY!!!!
The Gold Rush Arcade adjoins to the waterpark for your convenience and has the same operating hours as the Water Park.
FAQ & Rules
NOTICE OF WATERPARK SAFETY RULES
The Tundra Lodge Resort and Waterpark take every precaution to ensure the safety of
you, our guest, your families, and others under your guardianship. The Tundra Lodge
Resort staffs professionally trained lifeguards and strictly adheres to standards for facility
cleanliness, water quality, and guest safety. If there is anything we can do to be of further
service to you during your stay, please contact the front desk.
- Please be aware of the minimum height requirements on the waterslides.
- The Alaskan Pipeline and Polar Plunge require all riders to be 48” tall to ride.
- To abide by Tundra Lodge Resort policy, anyone under 48” tall must be accompanied by an adult of 18 years of age or older.
- Double riding is permitted only on double inner tubes.
- Pregnant women, guests with heart conditions, guests with neck or back problems and guests under the influence of alcohol are not permitted to ride the slides.
- The Tundra Lodge Resort would like to discourage anyone from running. The floor surface is wet and can be a slip hazard.
- Please remember, food and beverage carry-ins are prohibited in our facility.
- Eating or drinking in or around the pools is prohibited.
- Children under the age of 6 are not permitted in our hot tubs, Children under the age of 12 must be accompianed by an adult.
- Infants and toddlers not potty trained must wear swim diapers when they are in the water or on the attractions. “Little Swimmers” disposable swim diapers are available in the Polar Bear Pub, located in the waterpark as well as the Gift Shop located in the main lobby next to the Front Desk.
- Please observe Waterpark rules signs marked with the times that “Lifeguards are not on duty” and signs leading to the outdoor area where “No lifeguards are on duty.”
- Guests must abide by all posted Waterpark rules.
- A lifeguard’s primary responsibility is the safety of guests in the water/area they are guarding. Please be aware that they must continue to scan their assigned zone while communicating with you. If you have any questions while using our recreational facilities, please see a non-guarding staff member or the facility manager.
- Please keep any valuables such as jewelry, cell phones, and wallets in your room.
- There is also a safety deposit box at the front desk available to use upon request. You may also opt to lock them up in our locker room lockers at the cost of a quarter.
- We encourage the use of U.S. Coast Guard approved floatation devises only. For your convenience the Tundra Lodge Resort provides lifejackets in the Waterpark.
Tundra Lodge Resort, Waterpark and Conference Center does not assume any loss, injury or damage sustained by guest or their property from use of the resort facilities including, but not limited to the waterpark and fitness facilities, which are used entirely at guests own risk.
Locker’s in the waterpark, and safety deposit boxes at the Front Desk are available on a first-come first-serve basis for storage of your valuables and do not extend the liability of the hotel.
All sales on Water Park Day Passes are final.