Looking to find a job in the hospitality industry? Consider employment at the Tundra Lodge Resort and Conference Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
At the Tundra Lodge, we rely on our staff to make our hotel the best all-suite destination, conference center and water park in Wisconsin, and we show our appreciation by treating our team like family.
The Tundra Lodge Resort and Water Park employee benefit package includes:
- Excellent Pay
- Health Insurance (Full-Time Employment)
- Dental Insurance (Full-Time Employment)
- Free Employee Meals During Scheduled Shift
- Paid Vacation (Full-Time Employment)
- Holiday Pay (Full-Time Employment)
- Discounts on Water Park Passes
- Discounts on Rooms, Food and Beverage, and Gift Shop purchases
We are currently hiring for:
- Part-time Lifeguards (Must be Red Cross certified)
- Part-time Housekeepers
- Part-time Security (2nd/3rd Shift - Must be 21 and have valid Driver's License to apply for this position.)
- Full-time Maintenance (2nd Shift - Must have valid Driver's License to apply for this position.)
- Part-time Banquet Servers
- Part-time Night Audit
EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED FOR ALL POSITIONS LISTED ABOVE.